26 June 2014, MPH – As the first half of the year gone by and the school embarks on the busier half of the school academic year, a second Parents-Teachers Meet was held this afternoon for Year 7, 9 and 10 students. Different from the previous PTM held at the beginning of the year when teachers shared with parents their lesson plans, scheme of work and teaching approaches, the focus of the discussions this afternoon was feedback of students’ performance as reflected in their Mid Year exams and assessments.
The PTM which started at 1.30pm until 4.00pm also served as a platform for the school to share important and useful information with its stakeholders. This afternoon the Students Affairs Section, the School’s Discipline Unit, the Department of Business, Art and Technology, and the Department of Travel and Tourism set up a mini exhibition in the centre of the MPH to educate parents on some of the latest information and issues concerning the welfare of their children. The Tabung Ehsan Relief Fund was also set up to collect donation from the attendees. Parents were also given the opportunity to share their thoughts by filling in the Suggestion Forms distributed by members of the Students’ Council.
Some 77 teachers were there to discuss with the attending parents and answer their questions on how to better improve their children’s performance both academically and behaviourally. Also present were the Principal of SMAS, Cikgu Hj Metusin bin Hj Jais and the Deputy Principal of Academic, Madam Sia Ai Chin.
- Kursus Kepimpinan bagi MPP 2015 - March 26, 2015
- SESI PERJUMPAAN PROGRAM MP3 (KOHOT 2) - February 2, 2015
- Parent-Teacher Meet - January 24, 2015
- CYBERCRIME TALK IN SMAS - January 15, 2015
- CCA ORIENTATION DAY REGISTER STUDENTS TO CLUBS - January 12, 2015
- Md Hafiz bin Bakri - January 10, 2015
- SMAS EYEING 30% 5-CREDIT ACHIEVERS FOR 2015 - January 9, 2015
- Immersing SMAS Culture - January 7, 2015
- SMAS JOINS NATION IN MAULIDURRASUL MASS PROCESSION - January 5, 2015
- Donation for Pusat Ehsan and SMARTER - December 18, 2014