20 May 2014, MPH – Today is the final day of the Mid Year Exams for the Year 9 and 10 students at SMAS. Earlier this morning the Year 10 Fantastic and 10 Gorgeous sat for the Listening Test component of the English IGCSE paper. The test was conducted by Mr Malcolm Paul of the English Department. All Year 9 and Year 10 students will resume their normal lessons tomorrow.
Starting tomorrow until May 24th, it will be the turn for the Year 7 and 8 students to sit for their Mid Year Examination.
- Kursus Kepimpinan bagi MPP 2015 - March 26, 2015
- SESI PERJUMPAAN PROGRAM MP3 (KOHOT 2) - February 2, 2015
- Parent-Teacher Meet - January 24, 2015
- CYBERCRIME TALK IN SMAS - January 15, 2015
- CCA ORIENTATION DAY REGISTER STUDENTS TO CLUBS - January 12, 2015
- Md Hafiz bin Bakri - January 10, 2015
- SMAS EYEING 30% 5-CREDIT ACHIEVERS FOR 2015 - January 9, 2015
- Immersing SMAS Culture - January 7, 2015
- SMAS JOINS NATION IN MAULIDURRASUL MASS PROCESSION - January 5, 2015
- Donation for Pusat Ehsan and SMARTER - December 18, 2014